Wednesday 28 May 2008

My Indepence Seems to Vanish in the Haze...

What a cruise... I've just got back from a cruise to Germany. What a 'marvellous trip' - I felt like wondering the streets of Hamburg to explore the Beatles stomping ground in the late 50s early 60s. Not that I'm much for travelling in other peoples footsteps - I've always preferred my own.

Anyway - I'm back from Germany and find that I'm living in Norway - what the bloody hell am I doing here? It's expensive and I have no one to be here with - all on my lonesome. Bloody silly...  So I sit here and listen to old Beatles songs - which is OK, but it's not really a life, yet. I think it's time I had a change of scene...

In the meantime I'll satisfy myself with listening to the occasional play of Norwegian Wood - safe in the knowledge that he didn't set fire to the flat he was in - he merely lit a fire in the fireplace, waiting for her to come home... ahhh, bless!

There are only ever happy endings...  I think I must be living in Hollywood...  Oh look, there's Lassie!

No comments:

Post a Comment